Most business professionals know that if they are selling a product direct to customers, having an ecommerce presence is an essential part of doing business. One of the most beneficial things about ecommerce is that it allows your business to reach customers all over the world, without the constraints of location, time, or language barriers. Deciding to develop a web store for your product line is an obvious choice given the technology that is available today and the fact that the Internet has infiltrated the lives of most everyone on the planet. While online shopping was once thought of as a small percentage of a business’s sales, today shoppers are spending billions of dollars online. In just the past decade, online shopping has grown from 72 billion dollars to over 230 billion dollars in the United States alone.
The decision to implement a web store for your business may be an easy one, but actually following through on this decision can seem overwhelming. There is a lot to think about when building your web store: product presentation, inventory tracking, marketing, the online shopping cart, payment options, shipping solutions, and the list goes on. Piecing all of this together and making it work in a way that integrates with your current business model while creating an easy and pleasing online shopping experience for your customers can feel like quite a daunting task. Thankfully, you do not have to create your ecommerce solution from scratch when you choose NetSuite.
NetSuite’s ecommerce solution covers everything your business needs to develop or improve your online presence. Key benefits of the NetSuite ecommerce package include:
- Scale your business with a single, integrated business application that ties your business together across ecommerce, marketing, order management, inventory and accounting
- Merge your online and brick-and-mortar channels with a single system that manages your entire business in real time
- Deploy websites quickly and easily with NetSuite's powerful site hosting and content management capabilities
- Manage one or more web stores and conduct commerce in different countries, languages, currencies and channels
- Gain a complete real-time view of your website activity, customer shopping activity and more
- Win more customers by building a web store that gives them a full-featured, intuitive, "Amazon.com-like" experience
- Track the effectiveness of your marketing programs and create automated cross-sell and up-sell recommendations
- Improve customer satisfaction and expedite order processing with NetSuite's extensive order and inventory management capabilities
- Serve your customers better by providing them with complete self-service.
NetSuite can provide everything a business could wish for in an ecommerce solution and then some. NetSuite’s ecommerce solution offers website hosting and content management, a full-featured web store and shopping cart, a streamlined order management system, 24/7 global customer self-service, built-in web marketing functionality, business to business as well as business to consumer ecommerce, and ecommerce analytics. If you would like to see what an excellent ecommerce solution NetSuite could be for your business, contact The Vested Group to set up a demonstration today.